Rebuilders Unlimited, Inc. was created in 1990 to fulfill a need – rebuild Landis thread generating machines and parts to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications. The company started in Greencastle, PA with three partners and two pieces of equipment in a four-car garage with no heat. Six months later, they purchased the old Null Machine Shop, a 5,800 square foot building on a corner lot in Wayne Heights, PA.
In just five years, Rebuilders Unlimited outgrew the building and began looking for a larger permanent location. The week of Thanksgiving in 1996, Rebuilders Unlimited moved into its new home on a nine-acre plot along Anthony Highway in Waynesboro, PA. Originally 17,500 square feet of office and shop space, the facility has more than doubled in size, featuring over 36,000 square feet of office and shop space, including a paint booth and storage.
One of the company's founders and current president, Kenneth E. Lemmon, Jr., worked for Landis for a number of years, travelling internationally to set up new equipment and repair used equipment. Rebuilders is following his lead by providing services from their facility in Waynesboro, PA to customers around the world.
Rebuilders Unlimited, Inc. is dedicated to be the best machine rebuilding and repair parts supplier in the industry as it relates to thread generating machinery and small tools applications.
- To provide our customers with exceptional quality and timely service.
- To provide our customers with competitive pricing that will also provide our company with fair profits for its future growth.
- To establish and maintain a customer-for-life mentality that makes each of our customers no matter how large or small a part of our long term commitment.
- To make our company a place where our customers enjoy doing business and our employees enjoy their work.
- To apply the latest available technology to our customer's needs to be competitive in today's market.
- To contribute positively to the community.